Just received a letter from my credit card company today informing me that my dispute was denied because Special T Travel was able to provide their claim.I have no idea what they are talking about and have yet to hear the tape.
They refuse to play it for me. I have contacted everyone imaginable and they won't help me. I don't know what to do. They charged me almost 1200 dollars and I have nothing to show for it.
I have read posts about companies being able to help before hand...Why wasn't I ever contacted.Learn from my mistake
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Travel Agencies
You May Also Like
- "I’d like to start from the beginning of our planning because I think there is a valuable lesson after going through all the travel options like expedia, orbitz, etc…I was..."
- "I AM SO FREAKING PISSED RIGHT NOW SO WHAT BETTER FORUM TO SHARE MY HORROR STORY WITH. I WAS CHARGED 1198 DOLLARS FROM SPECIAL T TRAVEL BECAUSE OF SOME ***..."
- "A review of our incredible vacation at the Villa del Palmar Cabo..."
- "Just had the worst experience ever! My car is not repaired to my satisfaction The mechanics left paint on my key, drivers seat, and on the back bumper. The paint on the..."
- "I never received the item attached to this ticket. I was blocked from complaining after the second time...."
- "Bought Lazy-Boy recliner 4 years ago, we are snowbirds so actual use 20 months, contacted Customer service and went through the motions with them. The problem is the dye was..."
- "On 14th November 2016 Elite Phones and Computers collected my Samsung Galaxy note 8 64g tablet by UPS. I was assured that they would be able to replace the motherboard..."
- "Do not buy from this company. I bought items on Oct 11th for my daughters birthday and I still have not received them.I have sent numerous emails and all I..."
- "I purchased a Natuzzi sectional at Macy's 7 months ago. Within about 4 months the cushions started collapsing and the leather wrinkling. Where the recliner lays back it began rubbing..."