Just received a letter from my credit card company today informing me that my dispute was denied because Special T Travel was able to provide their claim.I have no idea what they are talking about and have yet to hear the tape.
They refuse to play it for me. I have contacted everyone imaginable and they won't help me. I don't know what to do. They charged me almost 1200 dollars and I have nothing to show for it.
I have read posts about companies being able to help before hand...Why wasn't I ever contacted.Learn from my mistake
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Travel Agencies
You May Also Like
- "Early September I booked "Cozy apartment in the heart of Fremont" in Seattle, through Airbnb. Arrived for a late check-in, discovered the place was filthy. Because of the late hour,..."
- " I just returned from the Costa Rica Coast to Coast to Coast with EF Tours. This tour was overall a terrible experience. The horrible accommodations..."
- "We booked a condo unit in Seoul just this past June for 9 people. The title is "Celebrities areas and family, group stay" with Jay and Rana. The price was..."
- "Bought Lazy-Boy recliner 4 years ago, we are snowbirds so actual use 20 months, contacted Customer service and went through the motions with them. The problem is the dye was..."
- "Ordered by phone my thyroid med and got a bed surprise! Price charged for a month supply was the same that I used to pay for 90 days supply at..."
- "I never received the item attached to this ticket. I was blocked from complaining after the second time...."
- "delamination on left side panel of slide out and structural issues on rear left and right side screws broke off so the sliders frame is coming apart from the frame..."
- "why is it that when i upgrade defences a few days later i have to upgrade again on same defence once i have maxed it for its town hall level..."
- "Let’s start it all over because I think Airbnb don’t have any idea about the absurdness of what’s happening. Airbnb said that: “Airbnb really appreciates what I’ve been doing..."