Just received a letter from my credit card company today informing me that my dispute was denied because Special T Travel was able to provide their claim.I have no idea what they are talking about and have yet to hear the tape.
They refuse to play it for me. I have contacted everyone imaginable and they won't help me. I don't know what to do. They charged me almost 1200 dollars and I have nothing to show for it.
I have read posts about companies being able to help before hand...Why wasn't I ever contacted.Learn from my mistake
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Travel Agencies
You May Also Like
- "I’d like to start from the beginning of our planning because I think there is a valuable lesson after going through all the travel options like expedia, orbitz, etc…I was..."
- "We went to Dreams on one of those "preview/sales" promotions with BookVIP. We got a SMOKIN deal and decided to go and try it out. We were gonna do the..."
- "Myself, my husband and daughter had an amazing vacation at Summer Bay Orlando. Everyone was great and everything as advertised was extremely satisfying. Would definitely visit again...."
- " Frank's Auto Credit is a Family Owned and Operated, Independent Buy-Here Pay-Here Dealer that was established in 1995 by Frank M. Lynch. For nearly 20 Years Frank's Auto Credit..."
- "This app is so close to a scam, but not, I'm surprised the pros haven't completely rioted yet. Yes, it looks all snazzy and cool with its neato UI/UX design..."
- "NOW OUT OF BUSINESS AND HAS FILED BANKRUPTCY TO GET OUT OF ANY PAYMENTS OR STUFF HE STOLE FROM CUSTOMER VEHICLES. THIS MAN IS A SCAM ARTIST, A CHEAT AND..."
- "Bought used after 5 times, like new...other than, hot water tank had a hole in it from manufacturer skid, exterior door had cracks vertically (we bought new altho they said..."
- "I never received the item attached to this ticket. I was blocked from complaining after the second time...."
- "Ordered by phone my thyroid med and got a bed surprise! Price charged for a month supply was the same that I used to pay for 90 days supply at..."