Special T Travel - Denied by Amex

19 of 101 Special T Travel reviews

Just received a letter from my credit card company today informing me that my dispute was denied because Special T Travel was able to provide their claim.I have no idea what they are talking about and have yet to hear the tape.

They refuse to play it for me. I have contacted everyone imaginable and they won't help me. I don't know what to do. They charged me almost 1200 dollars and I have nothing to show for it.

I have read posts about companies being able to help before hand...Why wasn't I ever contacted.Learn from my mistake

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
19 of 101 Special T Travel reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
angiestts

Feb 20, 2013 #611922 Orlando, Florida, United States

WARNING!!! SPECIAL T TRAVEL WILL NEVER CHARGE ANY ADDITONAL FEE/AMOUNT FOR AN EXPIRED OR UNUSED VACATION PACKAGE.

SPECIAL T TRAVEL HAS NO AFFILIATION WITH CONSUMER SERVICES OF AMERICA.

PLEASE IGNORE ANY EMAIL FROM CITI MERCHANT SERVICES, FIRST DATA MERCHANT SERVICES, DELINQUENT ACCOUNT STATUS, SPECIAL T TRAVEL COLLECTIONS DEPARTMENT OR ANY OTHER EMAIL / TELEPHONE CALL CONCERNING A CLAIM FROM SPECIAL T TRAVEL.

It has become evident that Special T Travel clients are being directed to these complaint sites as proof of additional charges owed by our clients. Special T Travel does not have a Collections Department. Special T Travel does not have an audio tape where you agreed to any additional charges for your unused or expired vacation package.

If you have any questions or concerns about any charges please contact Special T Travel’s customer service department at 800-393-3191. Thank You.

PS PLEASE ADD THE ABOVE AMERICAN EXPRESS LETTER TO THE LIST OF EMAILS/LETTERS TO IGNORE.!!!!!!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Special T Travel. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Special T Travel.
Filing a new complaint about
×