Just received a letter from my credit card company today informing me that my dispute was denied because Special T Travel was able to provide their claim.I have no idea what they are talking about and have yet to hear the tape.

They refuse to play it for me. I have contacted everyone imaginable and they won't help me. I don't know what to do. They charged me almost 1200 dollars and I have nothing to show for it.

I have read posts about companies being able to help before hand...Why wasn't I ever contacted.Learn from my mistake

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $1198
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Special T Travel?

Comments

angiestts
Orlando, Florida, United States #611922

WARNING!!! SPECIAL T TRAVEL WILL NEVER CHARGE ANY ADDITONAL FEE/AMOUNT FOR AN EXPIRED OR UNUSED VACATION PACKAGE.

SPECIAL T TRAVEL HAS NO AFFILIATION WITH CONSUMER SERVICES OF AMERICA.

PLEASE IGNORE ANY EMAIL FROM CITI MERCHANT SERVICES, FIRST DATA MERCHANT SERVICES, DELINQUENT ACCOUNT STATUS, SPECIAL T TRAVEL COLLECTIONS DEPARTMENT OR ANY OTHER EMAIL / TELEPHONE CALL CONCERNING A CLAIM FROM SPECIAL T TRAVEL.

It has become evident that Special T Travel clients are being directed to these complaint sites as proof of additional charges owed by our clients. Special T Travel does not have a Collections Department. Special T Travel does not have an audio tape where you agreed to any additional charges for your unused or expired vacation package.

If you have any questions or concerns about any charges please contact Special T Travel’s customer service department at 800-393-3191. Thank You.

PS PLEASE ADD THE ABOVE AMERICAN EXPRESS LETTER TO THE LIST OF EMAILS/LETTERS TO IGNORE.!!!!!!