Special T Travel won't Answer phone concerns GO VISIT THEM

13 of 101 Special T Travel reviews

I too Read many complaints from customers so suggest you do like I did with my issues and go visit them and talk to Ms Angie and her coworkers at Special T Travel. Their address is on the website @ Special T Travel Service Inc.

5050 S US Hwy 17/92

Suite 101

Casselberry, FL 32707 USA

and Google Map helps you there as easy to reach location. Also check the info on the company registered in State of Florida. Go to website http://www.bbb.org/central-florida/business-reviews/vacation-certificates-and-vouchers/special-t-travel-service-in-casselberry-fl-301267 for more helpful info. take the time to read all the complaints as they will help you reach your goal.

They would be more than happy to assist yoso let them know what a good customer thinks!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
13 of 101 Special T Travel reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
pattiejones

Mar 25, 2013 #628328 Vidalia, Louisiana, United States

I would certainly go see "Angie" If I lived close enough. I called last week, and she told someone to tell me the check had been mailed to me. "The check is in the mail"

I'll believe it when I see it!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Special T Travel. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Special T Travel.
Filing a new complaint about
×