Several calls were placed to Special T Travel's Customer Service Dept. resulting in the same run around of them not knowing why their Accounting Dept.

did not process my refund and always initiating another request, which would supposedly be actioned within 3 - 5 business days (never was) and also referring me to supervisor Angie with whom I left messages and never once received a response. I was never allowed to speak to Accounting directly.

I finally contacted Mastercard Fraud Division (within 90 days of purchase) who instructed me to fax to them my tracking information and revocation letter as well as Special T's Terms and Conditions (found on their website) as well as details of my correspondence with the company. M/C contacted Special T's bank and the funds were credited to my M/C account within 4 business days.

Worth a try for anyone who has paid by credit card but Mastercard did say the cut off date for complaints like these was 90 days. Hope this helps.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 11, 2012.

Comments

Sugar Land, Texas, United States #597880

THX for advise. I have called their Customer service several times tto only get a run around and also never connected to a manager or anyone empowered to assit or bring closure.

they always deffer to Accounting and like you never will connect you to Accounting. More of the run around.

Thanks for advise and I will follow it with written confirmations fax and MC Fraud. Thank YOU!